? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

My 1st day of school after the mid-term holiday...

Oh my Gosh, the 1st day of the school is already a GG opening gift 4 me......But realy i should hav expect it in the 1st time, but i try 2 think it positively i realy study larr maybe it juz tat not enough effort barr... so Sad tHingS happened..... Lol, wat am i'm i talking bout.... But i do passed some subject unexpectedly.... Ya its a good things to me larr but, after all these happened i realize tat i should boost up my study rate 4rm nw on 2 reach my goal.... 4A's in SPM... Man, u think tat's easy? Realy 'NO'..... So effort n time is required... Wat 2 do? Juz Go 4 It! U'll ask me y? I juz can say" Its time 2 do tis now, I cant stop myself....."
Now realy as Charles said realy a new layout, a new style, a new life n new attitude.... I'm goin myself realy crazy n wild!!! I cant believe i realy changed a lot of mine unknownly..... lol mystery... I'm goin 2 solve my own mystery... Ya thinking bout my future realy makes me realy ecxiting n full head of sweat..... Haizzz, realy dun understand wat's happening wif me N around me, everything seems 2 happen a lot of changing n moving realy cant understand... ~"If The sun shuts down n decided not 2 shine nomore...."~ Lol singing tat song again haha.... The Whole Holiday is juz making money,rest n shooting my sejarah movie "Tok Janggut" the sejarah project lol..... N ART project is coming soon..... I hope i realy can maintain my studies as well as my sport it has been two weeks not been training in the stadium wif my coach already..... Kind of Miss my coach lol.... Ya tat's it 4 tis post, hope u guys can do well 2 in ur comin exam......

0 comments: