? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SPM<>STPM

I'm Drivin Crazy Currently...
"~...Us Against The World, The World, The world...."
Oh My God... Can u Fell it?
Lol Dunno Wats wrong wif me realy addicted 2 tis song.... If the Sun Shuts Down n Decided not 2 Shine No More....
Its holding a kind of feel in it exams coming i'm realy not in the mood.... Its 2 more days then exam starts i realy hav 2 study odi.....But i couldn't study calmly so much things destrubting me.... OMG i'm so sick of Library oh man studying in house is much more better than there... AiYaakzz Juz Wanna Study 2 get pass.
N my parents told me they want me 2 take STPM omg i didnt even finish SPM yet i dun wanna think about it u noe wat 1year its ok but 1 n a half year may bring me lotz of tears man.... I dun wan STPM.....
Aiyaaakzz " Because its Us against the world the world the world......"{go sing}

0 comments: