? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Us Against The World-Christina Milian

Another Relaxing Sunday, dunno y i'm realy addicted 2 the song playing nw in my blog.....I love my blogskin..... I add a music playlist in here n i'm loving it(lol later Mc Donald come 2 kill{sue?!} me)..... The song in it are mostly current hot Songs tat most paople like..... This song playing now is called "Us Against The World" by Chirstina Millian not Westlife.... Hahaha the lyrics are realy touching when u listen 2 it seriously....
Dunno y after an Unhappy Febuary I'm goin into my new n challenging Mrach which is Coming wif a Dangerous Opening The MID-TERM EXAM opps.... I'm not well prepared yet currently but i will do it nice n quick n i don't want "M.U.E." Wat's tat anyway? ya, u guys got it rite? MAKE-UP EXAm... Lol i hate it i'm goin 2 study very hard 2 swing it away coz we all Know SPM ends in Dec 16!!! Lol wat a late date taking so many of our holiday!!! I hate SPM y cant it finish earlier??? Oh Man its realy dissapointing.....
2morrow is Monday again its another 1st day of the week..... Talking bout tis week I'm having my Economy Exam on Friday...!!!! Oh my God Exam Realy driving me wild!!! I better go study 4rm nw on..... I'll be posting something else when i had free time this week..... Goodluck Everyone......
N tis song(Us Against The World) is also for the owner of Dancing Life Galaxy.....

0 comments: