? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yes I'm alone in My Galaxy.....N i'm realy Stressed 2 exam Already pls.....

I realy can't understand y all u guys still wanna talk bout it , n its over already isn't it?

Yes i'm always alone....

But wats wrong wif tat?

When did alone had become a kind of fault?

I'm use 2 be alone.....Ok?

I'm realy stress bcoz of exam already k juz giv me a way pls.... I'm getting no air again nw..... I juz wanna study k i surrender..... Pls if someone saw tis post pls stop already.... I surrender.....
The Sun in my World is realy Shutting Down~

0 comments: