? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tis Week Is still busy!!!

I thought after a few weeks after holiday would be much free and restable who knows its getting busier and busier..... sweat* I'm having LOTZ of things 2 do tis friday till sunday bunch of problem like moral project, training,Art Project, mother's day performance practice..... And OMG My science test is goin 2 be on next Monday I hav 2 start studyin 2day....
Ya, although i'm busy but i still do something silly n sucks but I hope 2 share wif u guys, its i'm wrting a story its about a team of teenage solving mystery in their age with lots of lots of mysteries like i was reading this kind of books. I'm planing 2 post it up by evry chapter i wrote i hope i can finish yhe whole 1st story after Every gramar checking by my ToP SeCreT asst.... I hope i can finish the 1st chapter after next monday, I named the Story ... This is intersting. Hope ya all getting back wif me very soon.

0 comments: