? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 20, 2010

Low Tide

Well, dunno y i suddenly got a feeling that i wanna post something up here 2day. Its been a long long time i posted my last post. Well, i'm kinda upset here today. Because lots of things happened 2 me these days. Few things i wanna talk about.

1. I always ask ppl dun emo, when i saw them posting some emo post on fb, bt still i always end up emo myself bout my own staffs happened 2 me.
2. Tomorrow's my AS level Trial exam bt i'm still typing shit here.
3. I'm sick of him already. Everyone gt limits, once time had passed, its hard 2 refine or repair it again. I've  taken the 1st 2 tear of my faces and apologize 2 him twice. Both of us also gt fault, bt to me i don't think he ever admitted it. He think he's not wrong completely. Well? What can i say? Since u dun accept my apologize that will be fine for me too.

Kinda miss these ppl
-Aqilah,Corine,Sam&Sarah.
"well miss u guys really bad..... Miss talking 2 u guys."
-Jovi
"I'm really not in a good mood, wish i'm in KL or Ipoh now. I wanna go clubbing."
-09'S2Xin
"now i realize the old days with u are way more fun compare 2 now."
-Reila,Jordan,Chew,Fiona
"Haizz, miss gossiping with u guys"
-Rachel,Cavanaugh,Jeremy,Derek
"the primary school days, sprinkling days are over... Miss it so Bad."
Evelyn Tsen
-"sister, gt so much 2 talk with you."
Others(I dun mention is not bcoz i've forgot bout u its juz too many)
-" I really miss alotz of ppl."

Don't know why i feel like got tons to talk about but suddenly all stuck. Have to wait till next time, gtg 4 my nap. Hopefully my emo's all gone after the nap.

0 comments: