? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Last pain for this time.

Well, today i made a promise to myself; today's the last day for the old emoish me. From tomorrow onwards i'm not gonna go emo simply as usual face every problem with a great smile on the face and i know currently too much things happened around me. Maybe i would accidentally hurt someone else around me or even close friends or even people starts hating me. I sincerely apologized to all of you. The pass few weeks i'm not in  real good mood for everything, so sometimes when u talk to me or walked pass me i didn't say hi to you or said something rude. Really Sorry.

I just can say that i'm always cannot win this thing until today. Misunderstanding. It always likes to come hunt for me but i always let it won in everything incur with it. I always think handle it with my explanation, but i don't know who's the people invent the phrase in Chinese "Explaining equals to Hiding". Sorry to say that i'm fucking mad at this person. Whenever things came up, the only ways is to explain, the people might say i'm hiding that is unacceptable already but the worst is not that its they don't even wanna listen and think they are always right. Fine, speechless i have already said we all have faults but u still thinks that i'm all wrong and even back-stab people at the back. Don't think i don't know anything its from you friends too u like to back-stab ppl. Its good for you too cause u don't need to see my dog face and hear me bark again. That's the end of it between both of us, maybe someday something happened might get us back but that's another story another chapter but not today. I won't pass this out to anyone anymore UNLESS your really special case.

I don't wanna scold anyone anymore its 12am of the next day now. Well what can i say i have to change. Well really miss peoples around. I've been a Lone Ranger after the fight its not that i don't have lots of friends. Its just i wanna avoid too much people cause i might accidentally hurt you. But 4rm now on i don't anyway those who are taking exam  A Real Good Luck for you and happy Moon Cake Festival to you all......

0 comments: