? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 7, 2010

Part of the missing pieces

It feels like i'm not really serious for my results last term i fells like nothing just study easily and stay cool but what i got after the exam was not as satisfying as i predicted. I dun feel like i've dun my best bt what to do? I'm doing in this way because i feel like i'm missing something else in my life bt i'm not sure what is it... I really dunno what i actually want. I asked a lot of ppl about it, and i end up with this conclusion. "Major You Need To Set A Goal For Yourself!!!!". But after thinking of that i knew what i want was like bt i dunno what is it. Ooops, Its like so deep. It means for example, Imagine i want to buy ice cream for myself bt when i walk in to the supermarket, i went to see a lots of stuff like candy, marshmallow and etc. bt i found out that i want something sweet bt what i went to see is nt the one i want. U gt it? Like its still too deep for others to understand bt nvm, as long as i know what i mean its okay. I'm having this fear of postman coming over the house i have no idea when is the transcript will be sent to my parents i know it won looks good so i have to prepared myself mentally that i'll get shot when the moment i get in to the house after school.

I tidy up my room last night throwing things that i dun need away, arranging my stuffs and blah blah blah, i found lots of things like my old school photo with my secondary classmates make me remember the old days i Sttss, i found old notes from secondary school, A, B, C, and i found a present box it was nt a box given to me by ppl bt the present box i'm gonna give someone bt she did not accept and i end up giving part of it to her only, it makes me think of the time when i still love her. I have no feel at all to her anymore today bt i feels sad when i remember what she did to me. I'm not in a very good mood since morning i really dun understand what's the big deal of hitting a mosquito in the car and it drop on the floor of the car. Why is he so pissed off because of this is it a big deal? I 'm so lazy to care about it.....

Its under-bo(edrea)'s birthday today anyway wish u Happy Birthday!!! XD I hope nothing else would spoil my mood again. I wanna perform in IS Night bt i did not, because my band dun fells like they wann ago arghh... That's all~ God Bless Pls...

0 comments: