? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It sounds damn Wrong.....

I failed my accounts, what the hell man.... I'm not stupid bt the one who teach, i dun understand what she say all the time she was like so discouraging all the time and expect ppl to get good marks during test or exam always ask ppl to drop ur stupid subject..... Seriously if i still can drop i will definitely drop it for SURE bt i have no choice coz i only left 3 subjects i dropped math two months ago....  I prefer my secondary bookeeeping to teach me accounts.... Well lots of thing came back out suddenly i fell like super stressed, i hav to manage my club the performance, newsletter materials like sudden want us to pass it up so fast and really no time for it time is running out so fast i'm still doin nothing here bt typing my post , what else? Movie shooting...., i enjoy doing it bt it all come out all in a sudden and come 2gather.... I want to go for a holiday the one week holiday was like nthg, coz when we start to feel like its holiday the school reopen..... I wanna go somewhere else..... Now i realize everyone around me is struggling out of problems like i do... Lets Do It......  :(

0 comments: