? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well time to let go of hands.


Well i'm really not in a very happy mood cause the girl rejected me since monday. I try my very best to overcome myself for being depressed and its really hard i can see, but i still have a group of friends supporting me comfort me at the back. Really thanks to them. what i raely need now is a rest but i don't think i can have it this soon but if i get something good tomorrow it will be another story. I found out that there's a song named 'goodbye' by Miley Cyrus(Hannah Montana) really help me a lot in cry out everything in my heart that's a realy nice song and another song 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' realy sing out everything inside of me i need to go fix my playlist to this two song hahaha.... {...I remember when we kiss, i still feel it on my lips, the time when u dance with me when no music playin......}

0 comments: