? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Long time no post....

It's been a long time since my last post till now... maybe there's noone reading or checking out ppls blog.... Haha kind of silly. What's the point of posting here? I found out that i have nothing to do during my math lesson... Cause I wanna drop it..... To let you guys know i'm still fine these days not dead yet haha.... N i have been elected as the President of Music Club. I feel that its gonna to be tough in the coming days. I hope that with the commitees they can realy help out and work together to improve the club more.... What else? Ya i'm currently studying in Institut Sinaran(IS), and I'm in A-level commerce class. I met a lot of new friends, pals, buddies and my crush. Talking bout a girl i met in IS this girl is cute, friendly, crazy and funny..... I realy likes this girl but sometimes she realy makes me go insane. Is she the girl that i've been waiting these days?

0 comments: