? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Is it a good time?

Well its me again. 08.02AM here in the Comp lab. Not in a real good mood. I really dun understand why is that going study in Singapore is so important, cause i really never think of studying in Singapore before maybe its good to study in Singapore in the future, but i hope i could go somewhere further than Sing.Because of this my dad keep angry at me about this. And he scolded me because of silly small matter. Taking bout the girl i really dunno what to say about her... Should i go ask her once to clarify everything clear or what? If i dun do that now i'm afraid i won't have time to talk about it cause i'll be really busy. My time is going tighter and tighter I hope that i will came out with a real good idea so solve this sort of problem. Well talking bout club its going great i hope everything won't goes wrong. Bleeding inside but Smiling outside.

0 comments: