? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"You're Not Sorry"-My new added song.

Seriously, I had been addicted to this song (you're listening it now) since last two months. Its Lyric has a which is...


So You Don't Have to call anymore

i won't Pick Up the Phone this is the last Straw

There's nothing left to beg for

and you can tell me that ur sorry coz i don't believe you baby like i did
before

YOU'RE NOT SORRY no no o.........

This Song is 4rm me to someone who's 4rm

ANGLELAND not angelland

and

SomeOne who wanna fight with me two days ago(his one of my closest family member).

I realy dunno wat did i did wrong to you guys. You both are just SUCKS.....

You Know I'm Talking About YOU Both.

0 comments: