? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Wreaths 4 my Beloved Grandpa.

















Hey, I'm Innocent Dun Put All Ur anger On me..... Help!!!
(smile)

These are the wreaths given to my Grandpa, and they are realy beautiful. Thanks to all of those who sent anyone of them. You're realy kind of that..... And now I realize that You seriously have to value every single seconds that you have with everyone around you, cause you won't know when will they leave you..... And Grandpa Although You Have Leave Us already forever..... But U'll always be living in my heart..... I'll start my New Life Start 4rm 2 morrow...

























































































































































That'll always be in my heart.... Forever.....


0 comments: