? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh man, Exam is coming again.

1st final exam is coming again, Seriously no time to Break even a sweat has no time for me to drop..... I have just been recover 4rm my beloved Grandpa's Case now another Great Challenge is coming to me again. I'm driving myself calmly this time cause i don't wanna lose my future's hope. It all depends on this year's result but currently my last exam is not a nice picture but i wanna change the Ending. So? No time to waste but keep studying. I'm nw suppose to have my nap goin on but I just cant stand that leaving my blog being cooldown like North pole. Haha.....

But talking bout cool, my head popped up something "Swine Flu has Nt Cool Down Yet...". My Mum just show me 4rm the newspaper. There's two ppl 4rm Thailand Air-lines, they both been in the same flight with Swine Flu Infected holder. Their nw in KK lol i didn't realy read the whole passage but its the title of the news. Dunno larr so Exhausted man..... Stuff and fatigue Sux.... I hate being tired.....

0 comments: