? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Last day of 2nd MID. Term...

These pictures r taken by me yesterday during the lesson time thier so lame..... Haha, dunno y tis make me wanna cry or laugh..... My classmates r so funny.....



N by the way I wanna help my club 2 do a simple introduction about a competition organize by my club its the "Tshung Tsin Stars Talent Competition". Hw 2 enter? If ur a member of Tshung Tsin u deserve 2 enter tis competition..... Nomatter wat talent do u hav ur welcome 2 enter tis competition.... e.g. the most common talent like singing, dancing, actingn more but wat if u noe Chinese Wushu, Gymnastic or Magic n much more ur welcome 2 Enter tis competition more information pls visit the website tat i had link it in my MUST VIEW LINK at the side tq.....



















These r the pictures of the new hair styles of my class. I'm the one who designed it i call it "The
Bag"
















Tis is taken during my Chinese lesson... Guess who's hand is tat with the yellow towel?
















Wat the hack is She doin????? HahAhaAHAhAhaaHAaa...:)

1 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

lol!!!
do u upload the video to youtube??
muahahahaha~~~XD