? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 2, 2008

"I Hate Exam!"

Haizzz i used 2 dun hav exam mood..... N then it came all in a sudden.....During the Bookeep lesson yesterday I suddenly fell very afraid of the exam when the moment i get the bookeeping revision question.....
N then we all move n arange our classroom then my form teacher Mr Law giv me the classroom's key n ask me 2 keep it during the whole exam.....
N till nw I had my BM exam tis mornin.....
N my mum is playing the PS2 nw i'll be goin 2 rest later coz i'm goin 2 work in 3.00pm....~

~I'll be posting the picture as soon as possible coz i'm realy tired nw i need 2 hav a rest b4 go 2 work.....

2 comments:

Siaunee said...

hey...study hard la u...dun make me disappointed...haha..remember wat u had promised me before...

Shirley said...

haiz
我也是很累
恐惧症
怕读不熟所以不睡觉