? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Can't wait.....

Hahaha wat makes me cant wait anymore? Wat is it? 2day i went 2 another church its quite intersting being there i forgot wats the name of the church again.... N wat makes me cant wait? Its 2morrow!!!!! I'm gonna wear my new pair of contact lens hahahahaha n go 2 work! i'll be leaving the school earlier..... hahaha so happy i'll be goin 2 a buddhish temple 2 work it will be very intersting i will be bringing my mum's camera n the pendant there so protection~ I'll take intersting photon post it all up in the next post.... My fren in the work place said its quite scary there coz there will be 5-6 ppl will be in chines yhey prounouns "Tiao Tong" it means like ask the ghost, god or guardian 2 'Rasuk' the ppl's body...... It will be an intersting trip.....

here's the pictures ~















This is the new pair of Contact lens tat i cant wait 2 wear it already.....















This is the other side.....















This is the pendant i'm talking about it's called the 4 heavenly king pendant it is said 2 be a 'fenfshui' thing it is use 2 attract good fortune 4rm 4 side of the place n deflect evil ghost in this "Hungry Ghost Month"~















This is the other side of the pendant it is said 2 be a mirror 2 deflect bad things. Turn this side 2 your surround 2 clear the bad things.....

Although it is quite hard 2 believe but some times i follow when my elders ask me to it is the time that i should follow..... Maybe i think its a kind of showing my respect larr hahaha.... I know some ppl will definitely scold me but pls understand my situation pls~ Cant wait till 2morrow.....Blaaaablaabla so sleepy~ Gud Nite Guys~

1 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

wa... tell me ur story at the temple tmw e!! don omez slp ba... hehe^ ^