? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

When air is coming bck abit, i'm sick of tis world.....

I'm so tired already pls.....I realy cant breathe the few days ago already.... N i'm starting 2 get bck air nw..... Whn ur realy bad mood already, everything will get bck a bit but there is EVEN MORE trouble coming again..... I'm realy sick of tis world when tis happen.....Struggling 4 so long just wanna have a rest, wats wrong wif tat.....I'm realy cant breathe 4 all these days.... Y cant these trouble go hunt 4 ppl who with evil hearts n too free 4 nothing?Y is tis so unfair sometime?Haha maybe its just a beginning..... Sometimes I do think tat i just live in kampung with peaceful life Alot of Fresh AIR.... Not in tis stupid city with so many disasters, troubles, problems, comparison, anger, failure...... I dont wanna noe anymore...... I hope i also dunno when i'm dead........PLs.....

3 comments:

Aerith said...

wah... dun lik tat la... if wanna breath den go 2 beach o wat lik tat lo... wil more relax d!!! bt mayb wil smell a little bit sour la... muahaha!!! gambateh 4 ur life!!!

Aerith said...

o ya, link me ya!!! i linked u liao...

Anonymous said...

lol..take it easy bro..
tat's call life..
haha...
support u~