? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sorry Gal(partner)!

Ya realy sory about the competition partner.... For me its morethan half my fault Haizzz.... I think i hav 2 make a well prepared 4 next competition.... I'm sorry 4 i'm late n the performing.... dunno y i noe its sucks k hahahahaaaa dun mind larr.....N the movie make me sick....~

2 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

lol
it's ok anyway =)

tiong :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.