? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm new n Somethin Crazy happen 2day.....

I'm the first time blogging n wif alot of wonders i wonder if someone will view my blog..... hahaha, say halo 2 everyone here.....I use 2 write somethin in my journal today i didnt noe tat i would create a blog all in a sudden tis is wat i wrote in it tis mornin.....
"Today I'm realy not in the mood 2 write(tis mornin) but i juz wanna express my feelin here..... Tis is goin so crazy man i dunno wat did i did wrong..... someone would do such annoying things like painting ppl's picture its definitelya very rough things for me larr.....IF U WANNA SETTLE TIS DO IT FACE TO FACE K? Dun do such TINY Action at the back of ppl.....I dont noe he/she would hate me tis deep juz wanna tel u stop doin tis such fucking actions at the back of ppl k? U noe ur such annoyin k? Dun be another JUDE pls as Charles said He hate ppl with the habit 'BEING 2 FACED' i wonder that ur in the same class with me or not. wat i care is if u realy wanna settle tis DO IT FACE TO FACE PLS?! IF i did anything or accidentally did somethin made u angry me so much tell me FACE 2 FACE! FUCK U! GO @ HELL! ITS ok 2 do tis nw if u wanna continue doin tis..... Fine go ahead wait juz wait 4 ur judgement day when ur goin 2 see God. Gud luck k? Nomatter wat u do, wat u say, wat u think..... God noes."

hahaahhahahaha maybe its too angry tis mornin i could write tis such things.....
Anyway i'm not angry bout it anymore juz wanna share somethin wif u guys my first come out wif such Funny things hahahahaha..... K lar tats al 4 2 day..... if u guys wanna add me major-91@hotmail.com.....
HaHAHaahaHa.. dunno wat i'm laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uui?..major is blogging oh...haha

Minor-Bo said...

Ya barr juz try somethin new.....