? ??????????????Love Music (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2669 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Parental Advisory? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (171 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 32089 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Let It Rock? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The FINAL Chapter of 2nd WaV3: WAVE TO DESTINY

Sorry guys i hav no time 2 blog anymore yesterday nite coz i hav work yesterday nite till 11.30pm n when i reached home its about 12.27pm odi n i very tired odi..... Sorry k?


Tis is wat happen yesterday nite I have been very patience odi 4 1 week waiting 4 her answer n we both had work yesterday coz the restaurant needs more part-time workers than usual they have about 70++ tables yesterday... so me,my brother, XXX n XXX's sister went thr....B4 tis last Sunday XXX promised tat nomatter she accept me or reject me we hav 2 be like best fren as usual but but b4 i went 2 work i called XXX n asked her wat time will she go 2 work later..... she said its bout 4.30pm i said when we're there we go n buy some drink first then go 2 work she said 'ok'.....Guess wt happens next? when we meet each other in the restaurant shen pretended 2 be cant see me in her sight at all?! wat the hell? fuck u! I juz wan u 2 giv me ur answer by urself n hw did u treat me? M i INVISIBLE, i juz wanna giv u bck the handphone strap n hear ur answer i called u so many time wat did u do u act like i'm not thr at all wat does tat means? N ur so damn rough lorr..... I didnt did anything tat make myself feel sorry 2 u! I hav giv up 2 events for me tat is much more important than tis the reason i go yesterday is 2 hear ur answer but wat did u do? N u told ur sister 2 told me i'm the one hu is LC first..... FucK u Wat r u talkin bout? UR THE ONE WHO IS LC FIRST!!!!!!!!!! Im not, i wanna talk 2 u n u pretended like i'm not thr. U break ur promise urself! 4rm nw on i wont talk 2 u anymore n u dun talk 2 me either..... K? the only thing u cn do is THINK wat hav u done on a best friend n wat do u hav 2 do.....


Feel much more better nw n i wanna 4get bout tis A.S.A.P. ur realy as ur sister ur realy not tat good at all..... hahaha dunno larr ur so sucks!!!!!

Bye,second wave tis is th final chapter of second wave i noe when the rite thing comes in the rite tme it will sure come true 2 u whn its not it's not..... I pay my patience but i didnt get wat i want but its nothing aleardy coz i learned tis in tis year's may HW MUCH U PAY DOESNT E QUAL 2 WAT WIL U GET.....
OK,THATS IT 4 my sharing 2day.....
*Tats the phone strapt i'm talkin bout...

1 comments:

Siaunee said...

do u knw who m i? did he told u? i mean tat monitor...i think last week ba...he said u were not at claz, so he juz left msg for u....i dun knw whether u saw the msg or nt...sorry ba, din tell u earlier, i thought u 4got me this k jie already...lol...wa nice ba ur new blog...btw i dun hv blog, coz no time to make it, so i use my fren's account to drop comment...hope u dun mind...if u want say ath to me, drop it at my friendster thr...i will check d..so hw r u recently? i seldom call u coz i m really busy to do sth...so i asked him to pass msg to u...